Oral Presentations During Scientific Sessions:
- You must upload your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room at least 45 minutes before your Session is scheduled to begin. The Speaker Ready Room (the River Boat Room) will open at 11:00am on Sunday, January 26, 2014. We advise that you upload your presentation the day before your session to avoid lines and ensure your presentation is uploaded in time.
- Your presentation should be no more than 12 minutes in length (unless the information above designates a 30 minute time slot). This allows for the transition of speakers and keeps the session running on time.
- The conference will provide a laptop with your presentation pre-loaded, and a laser pointer. If you require any additional equipment (including access to the internet) please contact Meeting Coordinator Devany Pressly (email@example.com) by January 10, 2014.
- Please make sure your presentation is in 2003-2007 Power Point format. This will minimize technological disruptions during the meeting. You will be able to test your presentation ahead of time in the Speaker Ready Room.
Poster Presentation Information:
- Please note that due to time constraints some abstracts that were submitted as Oral Presentation have been accepted as Poster Presentations.
- Posters will hang in the Ballroom at the Convention Center from Monday afternoon through the duration of the conference. The Convention Center is adjacent to the Renaissance Hotel where the other meeting activities will be held.
- Poster size should be 48in high x 48in wide.
- Set up for posters begins at 1:00pm on Monday, January 27.
- You must be registered for the Conference to present your Poster. To register, please visit the Conference Registration Webpage.
- We are excited to announce the use of ePosters at the conference – for more information, please see our EPOSTERs page.