If you know you will not be able to attend the conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Oral Presentations During Scientific Sessions:
Note: these instructions apply to Sessions 001-010. If you are participating in an Associated Event, please contact your meeting organizer for more information about presentation upload.
Presentation Upload Instructions:
• All presentations must be uploaded in the Speaker Ready Room by 8am the day of your Session if you have a morning presentation or by 12noon if you have a presentation scheduled after lunch.
• The Speaker Ready Room will be open at the following times:
- Sunday, January 26: 11:00am-7:00pm
- Monday, January 27, 7:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday, January 27 7:00am-6:00pm
• You will NOT be able to upload your presentation in your Session room, so if your presentation is not loaded in the Speaker Ready Room by the times listed above it will not be available for your talk.
• The Speaker Ready Room is located in the Riverboat Room on the first floor of the Renaissance Hotel.
• We advise that you upload your presentation the day before your session to avoid lines and ensure your presentation is uploaded in time.
• It is best to upload your presentation on-site to ensure proper formatting. However, you do have the option to email your presentation ahead of time to email@example.com.
- The deadline for emailing presentations ahead of time is Thursday, January 23 at 11:59pm Central time. Presentations received after this time will not be accepted and must be uploaded on site.
- Please be sure that you receive an email confirming receipt of your presentation.
- Maximum presentation size to email is 20MB.
- You must include your Control Number, Session Number, Date and Time of talk in the email.
Other Important Information:
• Your presentation should be no more than 12 minutes in length (unless the information above designates a 30 minute time slot). This allows for the transition of speakers and keeps the session running on time. Timing equipment will be used to ensure the Session adheres to its schedule.
• The conference will provide a laptop with your presentation pre-loaded, and a laser pointer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request the use of internet or audio during your presentation. Depending on the room it may or may not be available.
• Please make sure your presentation is in 2003-2007 Power Point format. This will minimize technological disruptions during the meeting. You will be able to test your presentation ahead of time in the Speaker Ready Room.
Poster Presentation Information:
- Please note that due to time constraints some abstracts that were submitted as Oral Presentation have been accepted as Poster Presentations.
- Posters will hang in the Ballroom at the Convention Center from Monday afternoon through the duration of the conference. The Convention Center is adjacent to the Renaissance Hotel where the other meeting activities will be held.
- Maximum poster size is 48in high x 48in wide. Posters larger than this will not be accepted at the conference.
- Set up for posters begins at 1:00pm on Monday, January 27. All posters must be removed by 4:00pm on Wednesday, January 29 or they will be discarded.
- You must be registered for the Conference to present your Poster. To register, please visit the Conference Registration Webpage.
- We are excited to announce the use of ePosters at the conference – for more information, please see our EPOSTERs page.